Tagged with: fitness health life Nutrition Physical Activity
People looking for weight loss techniques are raving about the wonders different diets and exercises are capable of achieving. We all live in a society where it has become a fad to look skinny, and everyone wants to shed all those pounds and flab in the blink of an eye. However, there’s no easy and fast way to do it. It is not always necessary to cause yourself much agony with all those forceful gym visits and not recommended to starve your body of food. Weight loss is over-hyped. Losing excessive weight needn’t be a complex, distressing, and depriving experience. Accomplishing a healthy body and a good weight management routine is achieved by following the simple pointers with minimal efforts listed below:
- Cinnamon and Green Tea—The killer combo:
- For all those cringing at the mere mention of green tea, it is understandable. Green tea is naturally bitter, but a great way to kick start your weight loss process. Everyone understands that it is a beauty aid, digestive aid, and helps in knocking off that excess fat. But many do not enjoy the taste of it. Flavoring your cup of green tea with naturally slimming ingredients, such as lemon, cloves, honey, and cinnamon is a nice way of developing a taste for the brew. Cinnamon is found to be the most efficient catalyst in green tea blends to aid in fat loss. It has proven itself in controlling blood glucose levels and contributing to a healthy metabolism. Also, cinnamon, when coupled with green tea can trigger fat oxidation processes within the body and help lose weight. (Source: Livestrong)
- Get creative with oats: 2. What makes oats a unique option as a part of a healthy diet is its versatility. It can go with literally everything. Sweet or savory, oats coupled with healthy ingredients aid in the weight management process by making you feel full for a long time. The fiber-rich content is soluble and does not cause any cholesterol or fatty acid formation on the intake. It is best recommended to combine oats with some cinnamon or top it up with fresh fruits, berries, and nuts for a tasty, filling meal. A good idea would be to avoid those packaged sugary oats with added preservative and flavorings. (Source: Livestrong)
- Gentle yoga to the rescue: 3. Apart from a balanced diet, healthy eating habits and a good dose of physical activity are the prerequisites for efficient weight loss. Physical activity does not necessarily mean breaking into a sweat or dealing with sore muscles after a workout regimen. Many people are swearing by the therapeutic and health benefits of yoga. Yoga has helped people gain control over their weight, contributed to developing erect postures and calm their mind. In the long run, those calming minutes spend on deep breathing and meditation along with gentle yoga poses could melt those extra pounds away and give you a fit body. (Source: Prevention.com)
- Say no fast foods: 4. As clichéd and oft-repeated as this mantra sounds, fast foods, and unhealthy packaged food have contributed to an alarmingly large obese population. Think twice before reaching out to that slice of pizza or packet of fried potato wafers. Overconsumption of fast foods has become a part of a busy and unhealthy lifestyle choice for many, and this has to be stopped. A conscious effort to reduce your calorie and fat intake by refraining from junk food will lead to a discernible shift towards a healthy lifestyle in the long run. You will be ridding yourself of the perils, such as hypertension, depression, cholesterol, and high blood pressure. The decision to curb fast food craving will reap long-term benefits and ensure a proper management of your weight. Keep munching on fresh vegetables and fruits for upping the intake of fiber content at regular intervals. Eating vegetables will help keep your tummy full and stop you from having unhealthy cravings. (Source: Ocean of Web)
- Fitness wearables do work: 5. Those futuristic looking sleek devices that are doing the rounds in the market do work! As exorbitant as it might sound, the latest range of FitBits, Misfits, Band Pulses, Garmin VivoSmarts, and Samsung Gear Fits are doing more than just telling you about your physical movements. The devices are designed to always remind you about your pulse rates; steps walked, your sleep cycles, and breathing rates. The soft buzzes and statistics about our daily health coming from a tiny wearable device are enough to keep you on your toes and make you more conscious about your health. Wearing such smart bands, fitness watches, and other wearables might do you a lot of good in the long run. (Source: Heath ITM Health)
Weight loss and management of diets might be easier said than done, but it is a simple, straight process. Conscious decisions, such as refraining from junk food, adopting healthy eating habits, and remaining hydrated will eventually aid in better weight loss management. It is advisable to use low calorie/natural sweeteners and green tea along with physical activities routines that do not add to your excessive calorie count. Experts at Allied Market Research believe that low-calorie herbal sweeteners are growing extremely popular in the weight loss and weight management industry in the next few years. Health and nutrition experts believe in the healthy state of mind and body. A healthy state is achieved with the help of a focused and calm mind.
Mufassira Fathima is a content writer at Allied Market Research. She is a keen observer of the current market trends and developments of the medical industry. Mufassira reads, researches, and writes extensively on the market scenario of medical treatments and therapies. Her articles are mostly focused on the key industry insights and market potential.
Cypress Lakes Golf Course | Tee times Page. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://cypresslakesnc.teesnap.net/
Sikhism – Infoplease. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0881830.html