Tagged with: care health kidneys
Kidneys are the most important organs that play a vital role in excreting drugs and toxins from the body. NSAIDS and statins, aspirin and Tylenol are some common toxins. Many other factors are there that can harm your kidneys. They include fatness, undergoing root canal treatment along with dental mercury amalgams, exposure to toxic substances, use of peptides and laundry detergents, artificial sweeteners, taking sodas, and candies.
Emotions also have a great role in kidney’s function. If you are in fear, it can affect your kidney’s function. Diabetes, high blood pressure, obesity, smoking and age are some common factors that affect kidneys.
Symptoms of kidney disease:
Here are some of the symptoms of kidney disease that include change in quantity and rate of urine passed, foamy urine, blood in urine, Inflammation around the eyes and ankles, back pain, and burning in urine. When kidneys start to fail, waste products build up in the blood and many other problems including
- Fatigue, inability to concentrate
- Normally feeling unwell
- Loss of hunger
- Nausea and vomiting
- Shortness of breath
Kidney problem if detected in early stage can be treated easily however if the kidney function is reduced to more than 10 percent, then renal dialysis and kidney transplant becomes necessary. It is necessary to take care of your kidneys to avoid these problems. Here are some of the important tips to keep your kidneys healthy.
- Avoid toxic substance such as NSAIDS and statins, aspirin, and Tylenol.
- Eating fresh fruits and vegetables, chicken, eggs, and grass fed beef is good to avoid kidney disease.
- Avoid sugars, sodas, artificial sweeteners, salty processed foods, and Trans fats.
- Drink at least eight glasses of water on daily basis. Drinking water is a good option instead of taking other drinks.
- Keep a healthy weight and avoid getting obese as it is a big cause of many disorders.
- Stay in touch with any physical activity to increase your heart rate. Physical activities may be walking, bike riding, swimming or gentle aerobics.
- Avoid smoking and intake of alcohol as such things put negative impacts on health.
- Have a regular check up of blood pressure. If you find it abnormal, bring it to normal with natural remedies.
- Stay away from any tension and stress. Keeping yourself relaxed is quite beneficial for your health.
- Gluten problem can cause damage to kidneys therefore it is better to have a regular checkup of kidney disorder and other nutritional deficiencies as well.
- Vitamin D is very important part of your health. It is not just a vitamin but a steroid hormone that is vital for health. Its optimum level range from 40ng/ml to 100 ng/ml. Get a check up and if you have its deficiency then use its tablets to balance it.
Kidneys are among the most important organs of the body that play a significant role. Due to many factors, its functioning gets effected. It is better to take precautionary measures to have proper kidney function.