Tagged with: disability health lifestyle
The Centers on Disease Control (www.cdc.gov) has recently completed a study on disability and general health. The CDC suggests that people play a leading role in determining whether their lives are long and healthy (or not)! CDC suggests that people take note of the following tips for leading a long and healthy life.
2. Be physically active every day
3. Don’t get too much sun
4. Get regular medical checkups
5. Don’t smoke or use illegal drugs
6. If you drink alcohol, drink it in moderation
7. Stay in touch with family and friends
8. See your healthcare professional if you don’t feel well
Being overweight can cause serious health consequences.
You can learn more about this at the following website: